3.19.2011

Sick Again

This is kind of ridiculous.  This is the third time in the past six weeks I've been sick.  I would go to the doctor, but I don't have money to pay for my insurance deductible if I had to get prescription meds.  : (   I think the best thing I can do for myself after I get over this cold is to get back in the gym, get back to eating healthfully, and get back to loving myself.  Because I haven't been able to work out much lately, I've definitely gained some weight.  I'm probably back up around 210.  Although I haven't weighed myself out of fear of the number (which, yes, I realize is silly), I'm already having a lot of negative thoughts about myself because of the gain.  So today I read through some of my past posts here, posted when I was feeling very motivated, and am trying to get back into the same headspace.  If I can do that now while I'm still sick then I can hit the ground running (literally) when I feel better and my gym opens back up (it was closed for Spring Break). 

So here's a question for my lovely readers:  When you fall off plan, are you motivated more by reading other blogs or reading your own from when you were on plan? 

Reading other blogs definitely gives me hope, but reading old posts from when I was doing things right makes me have faith that I can get back to the place again.  Hmm...

Well, it's time for me to take some more medicine.  Here's hoping that I will feel better soon and can get running again.  Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment - I'd love to hear what you have to say!